Stress Relief and Relaxation
A little stress is a natural part of life – it motivates you and warns you of danger. Too much stress makes you feel miserable and is terrible for your health. Acupuncture and herbs can help you beat stress so you can feel good every day. Acupuncture treatments can give immediate relief from the tension and anxiety that come with excess stress.
You’ll walk into the clinic feeling ready to snap and leave feeling like you’ve just come back from holiday.
How can acupuncture and Chinese herbs help relieve stress?
- Acupuncture is relaxing. It helps you manage periods of increased stress in a natural, healthy way.
- Acupuncture and herbs relieve the symptoms of stress – headaches, low energy, anxiety, depression, insomnia, muscle tension, stomach pain.
- Acupuncture and herbs prevent stress from developing into long term health problems.
- Your acupuncturist can teach you self-acupressure techniques to manage stress at home and in the workplace.
Contact Jonathan to
relieve your stress with Chinese medicine
What’s so bad about stress?
In the short term stress causes a range of unpleasant symptoms like anxiety, fatigue, headaches, muscle tension, and insomnia. It weakens your immunity making your more susceptible to infections and allergies. Stress slows the healing process in skin, bones and muscles. It also makes you more likely to make unhealthy choices about diet and exercise.
Left untreated, stress increases your risk of chronic health problems like heart disease, auto immune disorders, depression and gastro-intestinal diseases. Stress also exacerbates many pre-existing health problems like asthma, arthritis, chronic pain, diabetes and high blood pressure. Acupuncture and herbs can treat these short term symptoms of stress and prevent stress from developing into chronic diseases. Don't forget, it can also treat these long term health problems.
Stress disrupts your body's functions
Impairs blood circulation
Causes muscle tension
Disrupts organ function
Exhausts energy supply
Why choose acupuncture and herbs for stress relief?
- 100% natural treatments without nasty side effects
- Reduce your use of anti-anxiety, sleep and pain relief medication
- Get fast results
- Prevent stress related illnesses
- Remedy associated symptoms like headaches, muscle tension and insomnia
- It works!
Have any questions about using
acupuncture and herbs to relieve stress?
Click here to contact Jonathan now.
10 Tips for managing stress
- Make time for relaxation and fun. Make a list of things you enjoy doing and do some of them every day… even 10 minutes a day will benefit you.
- Get enough sleep. Aim for 7 to 8 hours every night. If you suffer from insomnia then acupuncture and herbs can help you sleep better.
- Avoid stressful situations, thoughts and people.
- Think about solutions to your problems instead of the problem itself.
- Have realistic expectations of yourself and others.
- Exercise regularly.
- Focus on the positive aspects of your life and celebrate your achievements.
- Set achievable goals each day.
- Change your life. Minor changes like rearranging part of your daily schedule may be enough to relieve your stress. In some cases major changes, like changing jobs or leaving an unhealthy relationship, may be necessary.
- See an acupuncturist, massage therapist or counsellor.
Jonathan Hanlon - Stress Relief Acupuncture, General Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
Serving Sydney's Eastern Suburbs at Health Space Bondi Junction 9389 0890
Serving Sydney's inner west including Balmain, Rozelle, Lillyfield, Drummoyne, Leichardt, Annandale, Glebe, Haberfield, Pyrmont at Health Space Rozelle 9810 8769